[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.2.0 Video issues

Toufic Khreish (Gmail) toufic.khreish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:25:32 CDT 2015

I can assure you that asterisk is crashing, as when I try to reconnect I see
it reloading again.
Could be that something is deleting the core ! is there a way to find the
path to where the core files are stored?
My system is Lubuntu ,  Linux #41 SMP PREEMPT Tue Nov 11 16:35:58 CST 2014
armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux
Operating system 	Ubuntu Linux 14.04.1

---
Toufic KHREISH