[asterisk-users] Asterisk switching bridge to native_rtp even with direct_media=no

Nick Awesome jleed at me.com
Wed Mar 18 07:41:42 CDT 2015

Hey guys,

have issues with reinvite, no matter what endpoint is calling asterisk always tries switch simple_bridge to native_rtp

 Bridge 0422bfa0-9d22-4bba-9108-a3f14d7d1cab: switching from simple_bridge technology to native_rtp

in endpoints table “direct_media” sets to “no” on all endpoints but it doesn’t help.

if native_rtp not work for some reason I have oneway audio. how can I fix this? if I add mix_monitor it works, but it’s not a right way to fix this issues.

Asterisk 13.2.0