[asterisk-users] Asterisk only registering at one provider

Dennis Guse dennis.guse at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 17 11:14:35 CDT 2015

Hey,

I am running default Asterisk 11.16.0 on a FreeBSD-Machine.
I need to register to several other SIP-Services (actually 3):

short sip.conf

register => XX at a
register => XX at b
register => XX at c

If I remember correctly this worked quite well, but I now checked the
system again and it is only obeying the first register statement.
"sip show registry" only reports the first entry and if I reorder them,
this effect stays the same.

Did something changed recently in the parsing code for sip.conf or so?

---
Dennis Guse