[asterisk-users] PJSIP and Kamailio without registration

Chirag Desai djchillerz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:58:42 CDT 2015

> From: Matthew Jordan <mjordan at digium.com>
>

> > If the INVITE request is not shown in the CLI with 'pjsip set logger
> > on', then Asterisk is not actually receiving the request.
> >
> > Does a pcap show the message being sent to the correct IP/port? If you
> > change the transports to bind to port 5060, does that change anything?

The sip message I included in my last message is what I see when I ngrep on
5061, but asterisk doesn't see it. When I tell Kamailio to send the message
to 5060 chan_sip shows the invite in the CLI.

My setup has chan_sip running on 5060 and pjsip (tcp and udp on 5061).

I'll get PJSIP running on 5060 and see if that makes any difference.

-- C