[asterisk-users] PJSIP some AMI events is absent?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Mar 11 19:11:22 CDT 2015

Hi,

I made some tests with asterisk-13.2.0 and chan_pjsip this weekend
myself, and came to the same conclusion: some peerstatus events are
missing (eg. when contacts become unreachable / unavailable, IIRC), and
I could not find a way to get contacts status through AMI.

It looks a bit similar to issues 23172, 23173: PJSip missing
functionalities.

Thanks,
- --
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie   française
http://www.sysnux.pf/ Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.79.75.27