[asterisk-users] PJSIP some AMI events is absent?

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:27:09 CDT 2015

Hello.

Asterisk 13.2, PJSIP.

Problem: I do not get any AMI events when changing the status of the
contact.

When using chan_sip I got "peerstatus" event.
When using res_pjsip and devices (endpoint configuration) I got
"peerstatus" event.
When using res_pjsip.so and OUTBOUND REGISTRATION WITH OUTBOUND
AUTHENTICATION i got "registry" event.

When using "ENDPOINT CONFIGURED AS A TRUNK, OUTBOUND AUTHENTICATION" and
status on contact changed I do not get any AMI event.
I missed something?
Tell me how to determine the change in the status of the contact (or
endpoint/trunk) through AMI?

Simple config:
[srv_dev]
type=auth