[asterisk-users] DND on a Polycom IP450

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Mar 9 21:31:38 CDT 2015

Only slightly asterisk related I suppose, but hoping someone has
attempted this...

I have an old installation with a bunch of IP501s, and one died.  I
replaced it with an IP450, and the user sorely misses his DND button.  I
hated those DND buttons anyway, as I couldn't control them centrally.

I'd *like* to program one of his softkeys to send a *XX sequence to do
DND on the asterisk-side instead of on the phone.  Has anyone remapped
the softkeys on an IP450 this way and might share the XML?

Thanks!