[asterisk-users] AWS/EC2 server selection

Amit Patkar amit at avhan.com
Sat Mar 7 00:43:56 CST 2015

Hi Jeff

Are you aware of any challenges of hosting it on AWS? It will help me to
work out alternate plan. Is there any recommendation? Should I split it
to multiple instances and balance traffic across multiple small server
instances? I can use Kamailio to balance traffic.

I see many posts referring to AWS deployment. Please help me to choose
AWS server instance.

*Thanks & Regards,*
Amit Patkar