[asterisk-users] res_pjsip endpoint config object's 'identify_by' option needs new value "uri".

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:46:06 CST 2015

07.03.2015 0:24, Kevin Harwell пишет:
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Dmitriy Serov <serov.d.p at gmail.com
> <mailto:serov.d.p at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello.
>
>     Asterisk 13.2.
>     I transfer configs from chan_sip to res_pjsip.
>     In chan_sip i have "match_auth_username=yes" and have nothing in
>     pjsip.
>
>     I have a lot of endpoints and registrations on same SIP server.
>     And it's problem in pjsip now. Is not it?
>
>     I requesting to add new value for endpoint option identify_by. The
>     value 'uri'.
>     Simple config (cutted):
>
>     [siptrunk]
>     type=registration
>     transport=udp-transport
>     outbound_auth=siptrunk
>     server_uri=sip:sip.example.com  <http://sip.example.com>
>     client_uri=sip:1234567890 at sip.example.com  <mailto:client_uri=sip:1234567890 at sip.example.com>
>     retry_interval=60
>     contact_user=siptrunk-in
>
>     [siptrunk-in]
>     type=endpoint
>     transport=udp-transport
>     context=from-trunk
>     disallow=all
>     allow=ulaw
>     outbound_auth=siptrunk
>     aors=siptrunk
>     identify_by=uri
>

>     Registration section has option "contact_user". Incoming call from
>     this registration will be INVITE sip:siptrunk-in at ....
>     I offer to change res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_user to realize
>     endpoint identification by sip uri.
>
>     I think it will be usefull.
>
>     P.S. i hope issues will be rejected:
>     https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22306 and SWP-6069
>

>     Dmitriy Serov
>
>     -
>

> I believe what you are looking for is already available. See the
> "identify" type (type=identify) section that is in the pjsip.conf file
> and the "identify" option for endpoints. These allow you to identify
> and endpoint by IP address.
>
> For more information see the pjsip.conf.sample file.  Also take a look
> at configuring Asterisk for res_pjsip [1] specifically the part about
> configuring endpoint identification by IP address [2]. If you run into
> problems more information can also be found in the res_pjsip
> troubleshooting guide [3], specifically the section on "identify by IP
> address"
>
> [1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Configuring+res_pjsip
> [2]
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+Configuration_res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip
> [3]
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+PJSIP+Troubleshooting+Guide
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> --
> Kevin Harwell
> Digium, Inc. | Software Developer
> Check us out at:http://digium.com  &http://asterisk.org

Thank you for answer. But...
ones again: I have a lot of endpoints and registrations on same SIP
server. And it's problem in pjsip now. Is not it?

Simple Example. I have two trunks with their own credentials (and did)
to the same sip server:
- for home
- for bussiness

[home-example.com-endpoint]

[bussiness-example.com-endpoint]

[home-example.com-registration]
contact_user=home-example.com-endpoint

[bussiness-example.com-registration]
contact_user=bussiness-example.com-endpoint

;and ok... i wrote identify by IP section
[example.com-identify]
type=identify
match=example.com
endpoint= ???

It is very! important for me to know what trunk passes through the
incoming call: home or bussiness.
1. Identify by IP. Do you have answer?
2. Identify by username. What? I can't make endpoints to all of my contacts.

Ok. I can use contact_user in registraction and route incoming call by
INVITE uri.
Can i?

Dmitriy Serov