[asterisk-users] New Asterisk build

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri Mar 6 13:33:55 CST 2015

  Hello Asterisk,

  Back in 2009 I built a small Intel Atom based computer running
  Centos 5 for my asterisk system. 5 phones, 2 people 1 POTs
  line and six or so SIP numbers. So basically no load. I'm
  feeling like it's time to build another machine. It's probably
  silly, but it's been six years and I can't upgrade the OS
  which is falling behind. I'd likely just put it on a Raspberry
  Pi or something like that, but I need the one POTS line and
  all I have for that at the moment is a Digium card for a PCI
  slot.

  Are there any current thoughts on this?

-- Ira