[asterisk-users] תשובה: Accessing an account from more than one phone

Israel Gottlieb isrlgb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 01:48:02 CDT 2015

Using chan_sip you need to create another ‎user aand then dial both

Using pjsip you can connect 2 devices

  הודעה מקורית
מאת: Luca Bertoncello
נשלח: יום שישי, 5 ביוני 2015 09:24
אל: ML, Asterisk users
השב ל: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
נושא: [asterisk-users] Accessing an account from more than one phone

Hi again!

I'm thinking about using my mobile phone to receive (and send) calls
when I'm not at home (for example in holiday).
I can make my Asterisk reachable from Internet, of course, or I can
use a VPN, that's not the problem...

My question is: can I log in to the same account from more than one device?
If yes, I can just configure my mobile phone with the same login of my
phone at home and all works as expected.
If not, I have to create another user and to forward all calls to this
user, too...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)