[asterisk-users] Accessing an account from more than one phone

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Fri Jun 5 01:24:15 CDT 2015

Hi again!

I'm thinking about using my mobile phone to receive (and send) calls
when I'm not at home (for example in holiday).
I can make my Asterisk reachable from Internet, of course, or I can
use a VPN, that's not the problem...

My question is: can I log in to the same account from more than one device?
If yes, I can just configure my mobile phone with the same login of my
phone at home and all works as expected.
If not, I have to create another user and to forward all calls to this
user, too...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)