[asterisk-users] How to dial extensions asynchronous-sequentially ?

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Wed Jul 15 16:35:06 CDT 2015

Heya Rodrigo

My apologies for the misunderstanding re the delay.

I think the 183 messages problem stems from Asterisk being a B2BUA not a proxy and therefore not the tool or this job. But others have more skill around that area than I do so please confirm that before accepting it as fact!

Hope you get it resolved. Sorry to muddy the waters :)

Pete