[asterisk-users] How to dial extensions asynchronous-sequentially ?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Jul 15 16:24:40 CDT 2015

Hi Sammy and Pete.

Sammy, you are correct. But your example doesn't allow Asterisk forward every SIP 183 message to the caller.

Pete, in fact, I'm not looking for a delayed ring. All extensions must ring at same time. I got  a kind of solution by using:

exten = _6XXX,1,Dial(${PJSIP_DIAL_CONTACTS(${EXTEN})}, 60)

However, the Asterisk is rewriting the SDP content of SIP 183 messages, before forwarding it to the caller. That is the new question I would like to solve, because in my project the caller must receive the SIP 183 from callee as it was originally wrote.

Thanks and regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software