[asterisk-users] how to return a transfered call to the transferrer?

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Wed Jul 15 14:51:30 CDT 2015

Hi all

Any of you guys could point me in the right direction?

I need to make that a blind transfer to return to the transferrer when the transferee does not answer.

Scenario:
	. Miss Jane Doe, our front desk attendant, picks up an external call to
	Mr. Smith;
	. Miss Doe flashes, dial Mr. Smith's extension and then hangup;
	. Mr Smith's phone rings until timeout;
	. At this point, how to return the call to the Miss Doe's extension;

Cheers

Ethy