[asterisk-users] Tdm4010p 4 port card

Tom Judge tvjudge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:10:58 CDT 2015

Actually I WA able to get the tdm400 card to work with newest drivers and asterisk 13.xmy issue turned out to be permission and file ownership. Once I made a specific user, assigned perms and ownership on all the necessary files and folders it worked just fine.
Thanks also to Andrey at Digium for his patient support and kind assistance.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device