[asterisk-users] Tdm4010p 4 port card

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Fri Jul 10 10:59:59 CDT 2015

Tom,

  A Digium TDM410 is supported and functioning properly on dahdi
2.10.2 and asterisk 13. Usually when I see the driver load properly
but asterisk not show anything, I'll find out that I've messed up the
config files in asterisk somewhere. I might take a look at
/etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf and/or
/etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels.conf.