[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 / realtime voicemail creation

Ryan, Travis RyanT at OscarWinski.com
Thu Jul 9 10:34:08 CDT 2015

Ø  From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Oceanet - Cédric BASSAGET
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 11:29 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 / realtime voicemail creation

Ø  Hello,

I'm having a problem when trying to create realtime stuff for asterisk 13 in mysql DB.
Following https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Managing+Realtime+Databases+with+Alembic, I've successfully created the main tables using "config" schema.

Ø  Update script_location to the schema to update. Asterisk currently supports two sets of schemas:
Ø  config - the set of schemas for Asterisk Realtime databases
Ø  voicemail - the schema for ODBC VoiceMail

But when trying to use "voicemail" schema, I get the following error :

[root at centrex5 ast-db-manage]# alembic -c config.ini upgrade head
INFO  [alembic.migration] Context impl MySQLImpl.
INFO  [alembic.migration] Will assume non-transactional DDL.
ERROR [alembic.util] No such revision or branch 'a541e0b5e89'
  FAILED: No such revision or branch 'a541e0b5e89'
[root at centrex5 ast-db-manage]#

Any tip ?
I'm using latest asterisk 13 sources.

Regards,
Cédric

Cedric, I’m not sure what the RIGHT setup is, but in 11 and so far in 13 I’ve been using the voicemail_users table and it seems to work just fine. I’m also using the MySQL direct driver, and NOT odbc for that.

Travis