[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 / realtime voicemail creation

Oceanet - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Thu Jul 9 10:28:59 CDT 2015

Hello,

I'm having a problem when trying to create realtime stuff for asterisk
13 in mysql DB.
Following
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Managing+Realtime+Databases+with+Alembic,
I've successfully created the main tables using "config" schema.

> Update |script_location|to the schema to update. Asterisk currently
> supports two sets of schemas:
>
>  1. |config|- the set of schemas for Asterisk Realtime databases
>  2. |voicemail|- the schema for ODBC VoiceMail

But when trying to use "voicemail" schema, I get the following error :

[root at centrex5 ast-db-manage]# alembic -c config.ini upgrade head
INFO  [alembic.migration] Context impl MySQLImpl.
INFO  [alembic.migration] Will assume non-transactional DDL.
ERROR [alembic.util] No such revision or branch 'a541e0b5e89'
   FAILED: No such revision or branch 'a541e0b5e89'
[root at centrex5 ast-db-manage]#

Any tip ?
I'm using latest asterisk 13 sources.

Regards,