[asterisk-users] RES: Fwd: What database should I use, for simple data storing? SQLite or the buitin one?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Jul 7 11:58:52 CDT 2015

Hi.

Thank you for your instruction!
What I need is simplicity. That is, a simple solution (no relational data base) will fit very well now. In this case I will start investigating about how to use the Asterisk (version 13 or later) builtin database.

Is it SQLite?
How to access it via dial plan, etc?
What must I configure in my asterisk?
What must i install to use the builtin database?
Where to find a tutorial with explanations about such questions?

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software