[asterisk-users] Fwd: What database should I use, for simple data storing? SQLite or the buitin one?

Technical Support support at telium.ca
Tue Jul 7 09:51:22 CDT 2015

To some extent the answer depends on how you want to use it overall, and
what you already have installed.

We did something similar on a project where we created a simple app
accessible via AGI, and it stored/retrieved data to/from anXML file.  If
your access frequency is low enough that might be a good solution.  On
the other hand if you need complex query capability you should stay on
the SQL side.

  If you already have MySQL installed for other Asterisk features (eg:
CDR, or if you use FreePBX) then you might as well use that.

​