[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 - realtime + static modes

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Feb 2 09:12:00 CST 2015

Sunny wrote:
> Hello,
>

> In Asterisk 11 it is possible to set extensions on DB table (sipppers)
> and also in sip.conf.
>
> But in Asterisk 13 apparently this is not possible: as I tried to set in
> ps_endpoints and also in pjsip.conf but only the realtime endpoints are
> loaded.
>
> Is there a way to use realtime + static modes at the same time for the
> ps_endpoints lookup using PJSIP.

Yes. The sorcery.conf file controls this and allows specifying multiple
things. It would be like follows:

[res_pjsip]
endpoint=realtime,ps_endpoints
endpoint=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=endpoint

Realtime will get queried first followed by the configuration file. If
you want to change the order then swap their placement.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp