[asterisk-users] Is it possible to perform PJSIP Add Header prior to calling Queue and have it part of the INVITE packet?

Scott Griepentrog sgriepentrog at digium.com
Thu Aug 27 13:56:48 CDT 2015

To add a header to the call leg that goes to the agent, try using a local
channel to activate dialplan on the outbound call:

Register Local/number at agent in the queue on behalf of the agent (replace
number with the agent's extension number)

In dialplan [agent], wild card match the number, add the header, and then
Dial(PJSIP/{$EXTEN}) to send the call to the agent.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Dan Cropp <dan at amtelco.com> wrote:

> I have a call coming in.
>
> I need to add a SIP Header to the channel.
>
> Then, I need to send the call to the Queue so it is sent to the Agent.
>

> The SIP header I added, I need to have appear in the INVITE sent to the
> Agent.
>

> It works in chan_sip.  I send the call to a macro which does…
>
> n,SIPAddHeader(My-Header-Name:${MY-HEADER-VALUE})
>
> n,Queue(${ARG2})
>

> In PJSIP , this doesn’t seem to work.  Is there any way to add custom
> PJSIP headers to be sent as part of the INVITE to the Agent?
>
> When I look at the code, it seems as though the INVITE doesn’t look for
> any custom headers to be included with the INVITE packet.  Is this correct?
>

> Have a great day!
>
> Dan
>
> --

[image: Digium logo]
Scott Griepentrog
Digium, Inc · Software Developer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · US
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6239 · mobile: +1 256 580 6090
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org