[asterisk-users] Is it possible to perform PJSIP Add Header prior to calling Queue and have it part of the INVITE packet?

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Thu Aug 27 13:40:51 CDT 2015

I have a call coming in.
I need to add a SIP Header to the channel.
Then, I need to send the call to the Queue so it is sent to the Agent.

The SIP header I added, I need to have appear in the INVITE sent to the Agent.

It works in chan_sip.  I send the call to a macro which does...
n,SIPAddHeader(My-Header-Name:${MY-HEADER-VALUE})
n,Queue(${ARG2})

In PJSIP , this doesn't seem to work.  Is there any way to add custom PJSIP headers to be sent as part of the INVITE to the Agent?
When I look at the code, it seems as though the INVITE doesn't look for any custom headers to be included with the INVITE packet.  Is this correct?

Have a great day!
Dan