[asterisk-users] asterisk server stress test

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Wed Aug 19 20:16:00 CDT 2015

Ah cr at p, sorry Steve, didn't mean to top-post there.

> On 20/08/2015, at 5:23 AM, Markus Weiler <markus_weiler at mailworks.org> wrote:
>> We started the 500 calls and used milliwatt app on the first and record on the second host to check the quality. Alternatively just start 500+ calls and call yourself on top. So you can get a good idea how the quality is.

Markus

That's a fascinating concept!

Can you share any more about how you appraised the data and determined your results?

ie once you had the recordings on the second host what did you do do computationally score them? Do you look at the decoded (1khz?) waveform or do you appraise in another way?

Pete