[asterisk-users] Call Center

ka at mayten.sch.bme.hu ka at mayten.sch.bme.hu
Mon Aug 3 11:07:07 CDT 2015

I've done something like this, and it was done by an external perl
script.  Asterisk played its part through call files to initiate calls
and putting them into the right point in the dial plan, playing sounds
and accept user iteraction (through dial plan extensions or AGI).

Totally doable and I wouldn't call it a call center either.  Except if
at some point you want the called party to be able to talk to a human
being, in which case you'd probably want to put them into a queue and do
proper call center functions.

regards
Adam