[asterisk-users] Call Center

Eric Klein eric.klein at greenfieldtech.net
Mon Aug 3 04:53:49 CDT 2015

Hi Murthy,

Short answer: Yes this kind of call center operation is quite common.

There are several different dialers available for this kind of activity via
Asterisk (or one of the projects based on Astersik).

Please let me know if you need help and I or the list can direct you to
some of them. We have done it for some large and complicated applications,
and offer it as a service it you like.

Eric