[asterisk-users] Asterisk Inbound calls, multiple SIP accounts, calledID

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:22:58 CDT 2015

Can you show us the CDR record for that call?

And maybe what your s priority of your incoming context is?

It should be easy to get what number was dialed, Try:

${CUT(PASSTHRU(${SIP_HEADER(TO):5}),@,1)}

Normally I display the callers number on my phones, Not the number they
dialed?

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Andrew Galdes <andrew.galdes at agix.com.au>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have an Asterisk server (Asterisk 10.12.4) with multiple sip accounts
> with the same service provides. We have 8 phone numbers in total.
>
> Incoming calls from the public are all correctly directed to appropriate
> office handsets. However, the display on the reception phone (the only one
> i care about) is always showing the same "SIP/Account1_0843214321" rather
> than the account representing the number dialed.
>
> For-instance, if Sam on her mobile calls "*0811111111*", Asterisk will
> show a log entry like the following:
>
> -- Executing [s at incoming:1] Set("SIP/*Account1_0822222222*", "
> thedid=""NodePhone"<sip:*0811111111*@sip.internode.on.net>"") in new stack
> But "Account1_*0822222222*" (as the name suggests) has a phone number of "
> *0822222222*" and not "*0811111111*".
>
> So Sam's call will come through and be routed to the correct handset as
> the business needs, but it seems that all incoming calls are being labeled
> as though coming in on a different account. The effective problem is that
> the calledID is now wrong.
>
> I'm after some general advice on how to handle the problem.
>
> Ta,
>

> -Andrew
>
> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein