[asterisk-users] MixMonitor with b option recording all calls

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:02:21 CDT 2014

my sip.conf
[kamailio_ext1]
type=friend
host = my.superprovider.com
port = 5068
canreinvite = no
insecure = invite,port
transport=udp
trustrpid=yes
context = incoming
videosupport=no
directmedia=no
dtlsenable = no
tlsenable=no
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=opus
allow=ulaw

connection goes great. SIP session have all packets

So astersik send INVITE -> to trunk
then
<- TRYING
<- RINGING
<- OK
->ACK

and at the end some of callers send BYE

And then Goes OK and ACK

full SIP session. Signaling is Ok. At CDR I see ANSWERED

Wheb Call Unanswered I see

INVITE -> to trunk
then
<- TRYING
<- RINGING
some of callers CANCEL
OK
ACK

So There is full session too

At CDR I see No Answered session (that is write)
And after that I see empty record file