[asterisk-users] MixMonitor with b option recording all calls

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 09:40:25 CDT 2014

**** THIS IS NOT WHERE YOUR REPLY BELONGS ****

On Monday 22 Sep 2014, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> > On Monday 22 Sep 2014, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> > > Hello I have an issue wit MixMonitor. I need to record only answered
> > > calls,
> > > so I set "b" option for this but calls still recording even call no
> > > answered My asterisk version 12.5.1, at my other servers with older
> > > versions of asterisk (11.8 for example) MixMonitor works fine.
> >
> > What technology are you using for your outgoing calls?  SIP trunk, IAX
> > trunk,
> > ISDN, mobile or analogue phone lines?
>
> SIP trunks

Well, SIP certainly allows for full supervisory information  (analogue
doesn't, and all calls are deemed answered if the exchange line was
available).  What have you got in your sip.conf ?  And what does your SIP
trunk provider have to say on the matter?  (It wouldn't be totally unknown for
a dodgy telco to provide not-entirely-truthful supe.)

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .