[asterisk-users] compiling Asterisk

Haley,Scott A scott.haley at edwardjones.com
Fri Sep 12 13:00:23 CDT 2014

I am trying to compile the certified-asterisk-11.6-cert5 code and when I try to start it and then go into the console I am getting the error message "asterisk dead but subsys locked". Can anyone help with why this is happening? I have never seen this before.

This is a fresh install on a new server CentOS 6.5.

Thanks,
Scott Haley
IS Voice Projects Team
Edward Jones Investments
Phone: 314-515-2244
Email: scott.haley at edwardjones.com<mailto:scott.haley at edwardjones.com>

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.

For important additional information related to this email, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure<http://www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure>. Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P. d/b/a Edward Jones, 12555 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO 63131 © Edward Jones. All rights reserved.