[asterisk-users] PlayTones while in call

Henry Fernandes henry at usinternet.com
Fri Oct 31 11:40:01 CDT 2014

Unfortunately, the majority of my customers are using 1.8.  We do have some
customers on Asterisk 11, but that doesn¹t have this option either.

I looked at the changes for this feature
(https://gitorious.org/asterisk-tools/asterisk/commit/14cd18d04125ebd8b78e9a
efcb2c98eb48b741d4).  Unfortunately, it doesn¹t look like it will be
straightforward to back port it to either Asterisk 11 or 1.8.
-H