[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.9.0 crash and restart

為近 吉摩(情報システム本部)- Tamechika Yoshikiyo - yoshikiyo.tamechika at g.softbank.co.jp
Tue Oct 21 05:12:30 CDT 2014

I am glad for your early reply

> That looks similar to this bug:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-21387
>
> Why not install the latest Asterisk version (11.13.1) so you have all the
> latest fixes and can see if the bug is still present?

I know ASTERISK-21387, however the issue is not closed.
and the issue is reported that Asterisk output a warning message and deadlock,
but did not report Asterisk crashed.
So I think this problem is similar but not same, and I asked to this ML.

> Also your Asterisk 11.9.0 version is subject to the POODLE vulnerability for
> which a fix is available in 11.13.1.

Thank you for your information and advice.
I did not care about POODLE vulnerability. It is important for me.

Best Regards.