[asterisk-users] SIP call drops after 32 seconds, but only when....

Amit Patkar amit at avhan.com
Wed Nov 26 23:19:23 CST 2014

Call drop after 30+sec happens if RTP is not received by asterisk for 30
seconds (RTP Timeout).
You should look for media IP address in SDP. If there is firewall, apart
from port UDP/5060, you also need to open port UDP/10000-UDP/20000
(standard RTP ports)
You should try with RTP debug. It should show bidirectional traffic. If
not, you surely have an issue with media IP or ports.

*Thanks & Regards,*
Amit Patkar