[asterisk-users] Upgraded to 13 and now "Mailbox" is empty in sip show peers

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Thu Nov 20 11:13:03 CST 2014

I doubt the person cares, if you don't like people top posting then stop reading their messages.  If someone top posts, nothing you do will make them stop top posting.   Complaining about something you cannot change just wastes everyone's time.    I have a rule which deletes messages with "top post" in them so I don't usually see these silly messages.