[asterisk-users] Asterisk problems

Jerome SCHEVINGT jerome.ml at phibee-telecom.net
Thu Nov 20 02:18:31 CST 2014

Hi

I have a problem with Asterisk 11.5.1.

When I pick up an incoming phone call sometimes I need to transfer to
someone else in the organization.
I then dial a number on my phone, and press Xfer.
Sometimes it works well, I mean, the number I dialed get the call and
can chat with correspondent.
Sometimes, the number I dialed get the communication and while he chats
with correspondent, gets a bip  every 5 sec(incoming call notification).
Just like if I transferred the call twice.
I happens with some internal extensions, not all, but never for others.
Does anyone have already seen this kind of behavior?

Thanks
Jerome