[asterisk-users] E1 - Cisco - Asterisk and vice verso

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Fri Nov 14 16:48:34 CST 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Dmitriy Sirant <lex at skoda.com.ua> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Change my Dynastar E1 gateway to Cisco with E1 module, but can't make
> easiest dialplan. All my routing i made on asterisk, so i need that cisco
> all calls from E1 send via sip to Asterisk and all calls came from Asterisk
> by sip send to E1. From E1 to Asterisk already work, but can't understand
> how send all from Asterisk SIP to E1 ?
>
> Can you help ?

If you are taking SIP calls into Asterisk and want to send them out
E1, you need an Asterisk-compatible E1 board, such as:

http://www.digium.com/en/products/telephony-cards/digital/single-span

Your question isn't very specific, so if you are having problems with
dialplan you will need to elaborate on Asterisk version, hardware
drivers and Asterisk channel drivers in use, etc.

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager