[asterisk-users] How to find RTP address of ongoing call?

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Sat Nov 8 07:57:49 CST 2014

Hi list,

probably this is a FAQ but I can't seem to find it. How to find the RTP
IP address of an ongoing SIP call?

"sip show channels" seems to list the RTP address under the very left
column called "Peer". And it also lists the associated "Call ID" which I
could associate with a call by executing sip show channel <Call ID> and
before figuring out the Channel by running core show channels concise,
but the issue is that the Call ID output from sip show channels is cut
off and limited to 16 characters.

Thanks!
Markus