[asterisk-users] Function to get mailbox for a PJSIP Endpoint?

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:16:32 CST 2014

Howdy,

I'm trying to re-write my voicemail check extension.

I formerly used the SIPPEER function to get the mailbox for a peer with
${SIPPEER(${peer},mailbox)}

Is there a way to do this with PJSIP now that I've converted over?

I see a function PJSIP_ENDPOINT and it has a mailboxes subset but I'm not
retrieving any data from it when I query it.

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein