[asterisk-users] Voicemail message to text

Thorsten Göllner tg at ovm-group.com
Wed May 21 04:03:29 CDT 2014

Hi,

we implemented ispeech for voice recognition. I works fine. But you have
to develop an app of your own to do it.

Take a look at http://www.ispeech.org/api (Section 3 Automated Speech
Recognition).

ispeech let you upload a recorded speex file via http-upload and will
return the result at once as http-result.

On their website you will find some code also to implement their service
in any app. It's simple and you will get a quick result.

Best regards
-Thorsten-