[asterisk-users] Voicemail message to text

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Tue May 20 12:46:58 CDT 2014

On 20 May 2014, at 15:35, Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has implemented voicemail to text and if so, what package is being used to do so?

With the huge variety of different accents and intonations in human speech (even in one country), my experience of all speech-to-text engines has been one of poor accuracy at best.

If you need messages-to-text, generally best to use a virtual PA company or similar - at least in my experience.

Kind regards,

Chris