[asterisk-users] Numbers hackers call

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Wed Mar 26 11:20:58 CDT 2014

If this is to 972 area code then the next digits should be 0X or 0XX but they are not.  This differs from what I found documented for that area code - I thought someone from the region might add to the discussion.  Not sure if this reflected a premium service etc.  (But someone jumped in with an explanation)

I'm guessing you have nothing to add to the discussion?