[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11, Local channels and Queues

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:14:28 CDT 2014

Hi,

On a 11.8.1 system, I'm trying to configure a queue in which busy agents do
no get incoming calls.

I dynamically add agents with lines (shamelessly copied from a running
Freepbx/Asterisk 1.8 system) such as:
AddQueueMember(myqueue,Local/123 at agent/n,10,,hint:123 at subs)

Basically, it works but incoming calls are sent to busy agents.

In sip.conf, callcounter is set to yes.
With CLI, I can read (ringinuse disabled) for each agent.

When an agent is on call, "core show hint 123" would output something like:
123 at subs                : SIP/mac0123456789AB   State:InUse
Watchers  0

I would suspect I didn't provide appropriate state interface to
AddQueueMember.

Suggestions ?

Regards