[asterisk-users] cisco spa phones and sal

Noah Engelberth nengelberth at team-meta.net
Sun Mar 2 17:33:03 CST 2014

One quickie that usually gets me:

On the “Attendant Console” tab, there is a “Server Type” setting in the General section that defaults to Broadcom.  This needs to be changed to Asterisk for ANY BLF on the phone to work (regardless of whether or not you’re doing BLF on the phone itself or via an attendant console).  This tab is only accessible within the /admin/advanced web interface, or you can use the <Server_Type> configuration option within the pseudo-XML config files, if you’re doing auto provisioning.

Noah Engelberth
MetaLINK Technologies