[asterisk-users] RPM updates

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 25 10:59:40 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 05:21:10PM +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 01:55:09PM +0000, Steven Howes wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Who do I need to poke to get the yum repository / RPM files updated? The dahdi RPMs are not up to date with the CentOS kernel versions any more, it's making doing an installation a bit tricky due to dependancies, I'd rather not roll back / remove new kernels if I don't have to..
>
> See also:
>
>   http://git.tzafrir.org.il/?p=rpm/dahdi-linux.git;a=summary
>   http://git.tzafrir.org.il/?p=rpm/dahdi-tools.git;a=summary

A new set of package repositories is now available under
http://git.xorcom.com/ , or specifically: http://git.xorcom.com/rpm/ .

The packages there are in initial stages of packaging and thus not yet
published as a repository. I built them using git-buildpackage-rpm, see:
http://git.xorcom.com/?p=rpm/tools.git;a=blob;f=README.txt

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com