[asterisk-users] SugarAsterisk vs. ________

thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:11:03 CDT 2014

Is this completely open source?  And all it's dependencies?

https://github.com/trustmaster/SugarAsterisk

Is it free as in free speech and free as in free beer?  I know there are
a few variations of SugarCRM.

We're currently using an Asterisk hosted PBX with Cisco hardphones.
Conceivably, we could run something like SugarAsterisk on the local
network, and it would connect with the remote Asterisk?

Inbound and outbound calls would be routed appropiately?  Of course, it
requires the Asterisk manager to be enabled...

What are some alternatives?  We only need the "contact center" software
for asterisk, not asterisk itself.  There's another variant (or perhaps
the same thing) at:

http://astercc.org/products/astercrm

thanks,

Thufir