[asterisk-users] pull a call from a queue

Ioan Indreias indreias at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:39:48 CDT 2014

You should check ${QUEUE_PRIO} channel variable. Before sending the call to
the queue set this variable for VIP callers, identified by CallerID.

We've made this for several of our customers by querying Elastix
AdressBook, MySQL database or custom CRMs (through HTTP requests).

HTH,
Ioan
www.modulo.ro