[asterisk-users] Inter-Digit delay when dialing out

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:02:22 CDT 2014

Okay, I see that there is no way to shorten the inter-digit delay when
we dial out DTMF. The reason I need this is because when dialing a
two-stage call, the PDD can be shortened dramatically while still
working fine, and that opens  whole new world of business. But many
people confused dialing-out with receiving DTMF, which is not what we
are concerned with.
If it is impossible to configure the time lapsed between digits in any
configuration file (it should be done in asterisk.conf), the  can
somebody help me by pointing where in the source code can that be
tailored?