[asterisk-users] Channel is answered by FXO card before callee answered the phone(pick up phone)

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Jun 4 15:51:58 CDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 01:13:11AM +0430, Mojtaba wrote:
> Thank you for your replying.
> Is there any way so that i could found the far end user pick up
> phone? I could use Wait() function in dialplan but i dont how long
> (secend) should be wait!
> Thanks with Regards.Mojtaba

Mojtaba,

It's not an exact science, but I believe what you want is
the "callprogress" setting in chan_dahdi. Keep in mind that it can
detect false positives, etc.

Look in chan_dahdi.conf.sample for more information [1]. Give it a
try. It may work for you..but it may not...

[1] https://github.com/sruffell/asterisk-working/blob/svn_trunk/configs/chan_dahdi.conf.sample#L1038-L1059

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer