[asterisk-users] Subscription-State always active ?

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Jul 31 07:28:09 CDT 2014

Jonas Kellens wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I read on Yealink support that Yealink IP-phones expect
> "Subscription-State:terminated" for there Presence/BLF-functionality.
>
> So how can I get "Subscription-State:terminated" on Asterisk ?

That would be a bit strange as the subscription would then be
terminated, no more NOTIFY messages would go to it which would defeat
the purpose of subscribing to something. The only way to achieve that
would be to have the phone unsubscribe or to change the code to force it
to terminate the subscription under certain circumstances. This would
require knowing the exact specifications and details of what they expect
and when. Is there currently a problem you are facing with subscription
support?

--
Joshua Colp